Recruiting at Fusion
Fusion’s staff is one of the most well connected anywhere, based on having either been teammates at the D1 level, coached under at the D1 level, or have been professional teammates with so many current head and assistant coaches in college lacrosse. Fusion is dedicated to seeing our athletes reach their goals and our job is not done until we’ve gotten our kids the looks and connections they have earned.
- Lead Coordinators: Fusion has recruiting heads that are a full time resource for your recruiting needs and connections. This department is lead by WC Rustin Head Coach Kevin Philibin, Fusion Founder Steven Holmes and Fusion coach Todd MacFarlane.
- Fusion 2019 Recruiting Coordinator:
- Kevin Philibin, CoachPhilibin@playfusionlax.com
- Fusion 2020 Recruiting Coordinator:
- Todd MacFarlane, CoachMacFarlane@playfusionlax.com
- Fusion 2021 Recruiting Coordinator:
- Steve Holmes, email@example.com
- Fusion 2019 Recruiting Coordinator:
- Recruiting Tournament Lineup: In a short time Fusion has earned invitations to some of the top recruiting tournaments in the country. Some are D1 Heavy i.e.: Quakerfest, Terrapin Classic, FLG 3D, Adrenaline Delaware while others serve Division 3 coaching staffs i.e.; Gettysburg Invitational and Victory Summer Slam.
- Social Media and Video: We understand that a part of getting noticed today requires some promotion and Fusion is well equipped with the tools to market our deserving players.
- Realistic Expectations and Truthful Evaluation and Advice: Fusion is not going to tell you what you want to hear but rather what you need to hear. From day one Fusion equip’s parents and players with all of the information they need. Through the process we share information on exactly where players stand and what they need to do to reach their goals. Honest evaluations and guidance takes the stress out of the process!!
Fusion Commit Find Your Fit!
Fusion is about to graduate their First ever class (Class of 2017) and together with families and players we have been able to align our boys with some tremendous institutions.
Class of 2017: Dru Miller Parkland HS Attackman (Cabrini), Ray Baran Malvern Prep Defenseman (Richmond University), Joey Sivo West Chester East F/O (Washington College), Andrew Clark Malvern Prep Goaltender (Christopher Newport University), Brian Murphy Salesianum Defenseman (University of Scranton), Alex Reber Malvern Prep Defenseman (Swarthmore College), Ryan Geroulo Parkland HS Midfielder (NJIT), Matthew Turse WC Henderson Midfielder (Christopher Newport University), Patrick Boyd St Joes Prep Attackman (Albright University), Logan Barlock Parkland High School Defenseman (Eastern University), Kyle Fanelli Pennridge HS Attackman (Eastern University)
Class of 2018: Drew Bregman Lenape HS Attackman (Army West Point), John Dickson Wissahickon HS Midfielder (Pace University), Andrew Albertson Parkland HS Midfielder (High Point University), Jack Daly Haverford HS Attackman (Monmouth University), Brandon Follis Council Rock South Attackman (Christopher Newport University), Nick Braendel Conestoga Midfielder (Monmouth University), Connor Oniel Germantown Academy Defenseman (Washington College), Casey Starner Nazareth HS (Cabrini University)
WATCH Fusion Uncommitted Players of the WEEK!
Ryan Raftery 2018 Midfielder, Cherokee HS NJ…. Ryan is one of the more complete players in our program. His well rounded game allows him to benefit any team and any style of play. Ryan’s best assets are his creativity and versatility. Ryan is very proficient with both hands, can shoot from the outside, dodge hard to the middle, and he is a very good feeder. He also gives a very good look as an attackman in the invert set. Ryan has had a lot of success in the box game and runs the 2-man very well.
Stephen Blue 2020 Attack, Souderton HS…. Stephen possesses above average size and strength. His best assets are his decision making and versatility. He manages the game like a young Ryan Boyle, a true quarterback of the offense that can dodge. He likes to make the extra pass but is always willing to put the team on his shoulders and score a game winner when needed.
TJ Sims 2019 Attack/Mid, Penncrest…. TJ has good size 6’0 and speed, especially for an attackman. His best assets are his lightning quick first step, his determination and ability to fight to the front of the net, and his ability to catch and finish consistently from inside. TJ can score a variety of different ways from any spot on the field making him a great asset on a college roster.
Nick Benoit 2018 Defenseman, West Chester Rustin….. Nick is a highly competitive athlete with a constant motor. Nicks best asset is he is always hunting the ball and looking to make a play along with his very strong speed and athleticism. Nick likes to make big plays and he makes them often especially with a big caused turnover or a goal in transition. Nick’s skills are still improving and combined with his athleticism, he is very much trending upward for recruiters.
Kevin Connor O’Niel 2018 Defenseman, Germantown Academy….. Connor was a late bloomer athletically and he has grown physically and is now one of the bigger and stronger defenseman around. Connors best assets are that he plays nasty and gritty and has a great stick. Connor does not go unnoticed out on the field and he is always making an impact on the game whether shutting down his attackman, laying a big hit, getting a bog loose ball or picking off a pass.
More Comming Soon….